You know how it is…
- Everyone around you thinks you’re the bees knees at what you do but you endlessly doubt your competence and worry about being found out to be a fraud at any moment
- You have a nagging voice that asks you ‘who do you think you are?’ on a loop
- You constantly worry about what other people might think of you and feel like you shouldn’t be doing what you’re doing or having the success that you’re having so you self-sabotage, playing small and staying invisible
But can you imagine…
- Having this inner voice as an ally, keeping you sharp and pushing you to perform at your absolute best
- Being able to fully become the version of yourself that you truly want to be, confident in your ability and your power
- Understanding why you felt like an imposter in your own life and knowing the first step to take to overcome this feeling
- Being certain that you are good enough and deserve your place at the table
Are you ready to start the journey to making best friends forever with your imposter?
This training will take you through a series of videos in which…
- I’ll walk you through what imposter syndrome is and why it’s a valuable source of information rather than something to be afraid of or ‘overcome’
- I’ll share with you the reason that it feels so all-encompassing and big
- I’ll show you how your past experiences contribute to your imposter’s development and power
- I’ll tell you why your imposter syndrome defies logic
- And finally I’ll share with you a super effective way of beginning your journey to becoming best friends with your imposter so you can use their power, effectively giving you a team member who’s got your back and wants you to succeed.
And to make it as easy as possible for you to access all of this lovely content, each video comes with subtitles and you’ll also get a transcript.
Are you ready to make friends yet?
Are you ready to say ‘Yes’ to making best friends with your imposter so the two of you can rock the world with your brilliance?
If you’re ready, you can access this high impact course for £29
That’s right, just £29 to get you started on your journey to awesome-ness with your new best friend!
Click the button below to buy the course!
Who is Zoé Carroll?
I am a mindset and performance coach and a specialist in overcoming fear.
Having served in the RAF working in the fast-paced environment of air traffic control, I developed a love of adventure and sports. I became a mountain biking champion, and have a Master’s degree in Sports Science, winning awards for my research with extreme sports performers. Finding out how skydivers overcame fear was the start of my curiosity into how we can all learn to manage our fears and find our courage and confidence by using our mind and our body together.
I am an expert in the psychology of performance and have managed a scientific performance institute, working with elite athletes through to vulnerable clinical patients. My knowledge of the human body and the mind is exceptional, and I have been encouraging people to succeed in life and sport for over 20 years.
I have trekked in the Sahara, climbed Mount Kilimanjaro, completed many solo skydives, canoed, kayaked and cycled across, up and down and all around most of the UK. I am a qualified Hill and Moorland Leader with the British Mountaineering Council and I am always planning my next adventure.
I am also a yoga teacher, mindfulness coach, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner and Integral Eye Movement Therapy practitioner. I love sharing my knowledge through teaching and running training courses as well as providing one to one life coaching.
I am really excited to be bringing all of this knowledge together to show you how to make best friends with your imposter so you can perform at your absolute best.
Often what you are looking for isn’t out in the world, it’s inside of you – you just need someone like me to show you where to find it
- 5 straight to the point videos – no fluff, just science and strategy so you can implement your first step straight away.
- Subtitles and a transcript so you can follow along in the way that suits you the best
This is for you if:
- You recognise you’ve got imposter syndrome or a nagging voice telling you that you’re not good enough
- You are ready to take control of this relationship with yourself and make it way more powerful and positive
- You want to stop playing small, become visible and step into your power
It’s not for you if:
- You are happy to stay in your comfort zone
- You are happy to remain living in fear of failure, judgement and rejection
- You don’t believe that you can change this relationship with your imposter
- You aren’t prepared to do the work to master your mindset
Click the button below to buy the course now!